[LS]-Family
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
[LS]-Family

Left4dead2 is a game-Play it

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

aaaaa

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Jerokoon
Đại ca
Đại ca
Jerokoon

Tổng số bài gửi : 97
Đến từ : Pháp

aaaaa Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: aaaaa   aaaaa EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Name : Hoàng Hiếu
Class: 11D
Number: 11
Septemper ,28.2009
The Lost Boy-Dave PelZer

.I have read a lot of book but nothing can make me impression than this book ."The Lost Boy" of Dave Pelzer ,the book continues the end of the previous book " A child call it " .It about a child who is taken into foster care at 12 years old ,after being tormented and abused for his mother Catherine Pelzer.
.It was begin in United State,California .And It was Seperated into two time stages.First was in 1980's -Present and second was 1960's-1970's.When i open this book (i have read first book "Child call it " in summer time ).i feel so nervous and mix with a litte interesting .Beacause of i don't know what will happen with Dav (Dave or David ) now ?
.This book start out with David Pelzer (Can call Dave Pelzer ) ,age 9,running away from home.He ended up in a pizza store beacause he was so hungry and was getting cared for by some of the men .It was Salesman .And he called the police,bringing David home for three more years .After that,when he was 12 ,one of his teacher noticed David's problem.They contacted the authories and after that he fight for his lfe ,his future,.He spent 6 times to change new home with other foster parent .Finally,he joined AirFore Us Army and became a solider
.To complete penetration this story .His book offers us new insights into human behaviour .A general view in his bad life .Sometimes : bad ,hurt ,happy ,lonely.......And eager hopes " Be like every one in the World -A human ".Nerver Give up ,nerver stop,always assert your seft that is what we learn from this book.
.In this book ,have tow person change Dave'Life .It is Miss Gold and Mrs Lilan(the Frist Foster parent).I want to talk about them beacause Dave to be under them influence a lot .They change his life into new way,make him stronger ,better and grow up .If don't have them ,dave will be forever be abused by his mom ,and he will die .And He can't tell us right now .In social ,always have a lot of person always fight for childrent ,for child'life ....they are so best ,they save and protect a lot of child like dave.
.I like this book not with out reason .It teaches me every thing .About world ,about life .And tell me i'm so happy now with the best parrents and warm house .Dave is a brave man beacause he dare with every one his bad childhood- the really trulth is in a stage of ferment .Perfect is easy but make yourseft perfect is really hard .But Dave can do that .

That all !
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://l4d2.forumvi.com
BreakTran
Mẫu Giáo
Mẫu Giáo
BreakTran

Tổng số bài gửi : 95
Đến từ : Nơi có người đẹp =]]

aaaaa Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: aaaaa   aaaaa EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm

ji thế cậu
Về Đầu Trang Go down
jem
Học Sinh Cá Biệt
Học Sinh Cá Biệt
jem

Tổng số bài gửi : 181
Đến từ : trên trời.

aaaaa Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: aaaaa   aaaaa EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:43 pm

BreakTran đã viết:
ji thế cậu

Neutral spam à?

đây là book report hở?

i've read this book too. it was quite good but i did't think it could make a great impressive like the 1st book: "a child called "it"" did. in fact, it was kinda boring when the author keep telling us things, with no special climax.. Shocked just spun a long yarn..! all i ever wanted when i read these book was knowing why Dave's mother had had those actions to her son. but David didn't let us to. it made me wonder: the reason for him to write all his life down was just money? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

aaaaa Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: aaaaa   aaaaa Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

aaaaa
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
[LS]-Family :: Góc họp tập :: Môn tự nhiên :: Không chuyên-
Chuyển đến